Sunday 25 October 2015

COLOURFUL DUNG BEETLE


        Nature, Is not plain, it is colourful. Plants, animals, birds, flowers found in nature talk silently. It’s up to us to understand their feelings. It’s said that 'silence speaks when words can't '. We need the beautiful eyes to see the beauty of nature.
The colours in the nature makes the mind fresh, gives us the power to think beautifully. We are blessed with the beautiful nature, the green plants, the fresh flowing rivers and the bouquet of flowers, the roaring waterfalls and the whole nature helps us to know our selves.
There are many beautiful birds and animals, and in my garden I found a yellow coloured Dung Beetle playing upon a yellow flower. I found it so refreshing that I captured it. The Dung Beetle made me realize the beauty of the nature and the creation of god. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me and My Thoughts!!

Polished mind and positive thinking has a huge impact on our life. We mostly tend to understand the little language around us inappro...