Friday 1 January 2016

AJEKAR.. MY NATIVE.. MY FAVORITE PLACE..

         Ajekar is the sign of developing India, I could sense the growth of Indian economy by just looking at into my native.. Once upon it was just a village surrounded by nuxulaite a forest, area very interior.
Developmental signs likes flats, petrol pump, verity of shops.
My place has a beautiful history.
It has temple mosque and church situated around the distance of 0.5 km each. And thus it shows a religious harmony and feeling of brotherhood.
U may find it in Google but as I have lived here since 1994 I feel I know it a better..
It's a rural place covered by a heavy forest and wild animals like tiger Deers, Fox, Pigs,the beautiful Peacock, Parrots, Mina, Pigeon, Eagle verity of Snakes are seen a much in Ajekar..
Here we get a good rainfall as it has a dense forest area around.
Regional language spoken here is Tulu but people even speak Kannada, Urdu, Byari, Konkani, Malyalam English.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me and My Thoughts!!

Polished mind and positive thinking has a huge impact on our life. We mostly tend to understand the little language around us inappro...