Friday 1 January 2016

THE ONE PERSON FROM WHOM I LEARNT THE MOST

Yes!! Here I have got an opportunity to speak about my first teacher, the only ideal person in my life, a best forgiver, and the backbone of my life. I am talking about my mother. She was the only who loves me without any expectations and boundaries, bears all my irritation and always been my support. Whatever may be the situation she would correct me if I am wrong and then supports me for whatever I wish to be. She was always been my role model. It can be from wrapping the saari till cooking the food I always admire to be like her. According to me she is the person who always takes the right and the best decisions, a best leader. My mother would always stand firm in her decisions and words. She would always finish her work on time. She was the only first teacher of mine who was there to help me study when I was a kid and even now if in necessary if I ask her any help regarding studies she would never refuse.

My mother is not less than a god to me. If in difficulties when I remember Mother Marry and Jesus Christ I would also remember my mother and then I feel everything easy to be worked out. I would find a best friend in my mother. She is very close to me and we share all the best and worst experiences of our life. If in the hard times of my life she is the first person to approach and sought help.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Me and My Thoughts!!

Polished mind and positive thinking has a huge impact on our life. We mostly tend to understand the little language around us inappro...