Sunday 13 December 2015

ETTIN 2015.. MY EXPERIENCE AND MY OPINION !!!



ETTIN is a national level management fest organized every year by Justice K. S. Hegde Institute of Management, Nitte on 17th and 18th of October 2015 and it has been part of the Institute trading since1999. The program is conceptualized, organized and managed by the students of our college. It is a confluence of students from several management institutes throughout the country on a single forum.
ETTIN 2015 embraces the theme of innovation and sustainability. All the events have been designed to generate ideas in alternative practices to create a better world for the future generations. The fest was very interesting and enthusiastic. No one of the participants got leisure time to waste upon. They were kept busy with so many management and social activities.
Every year events were designed based on different specialization like for marketing a separate event, for finance separate event, etc. but this year all specialization were mixed in various events. The different events of ETTIN are Luminous, Ignite, Cogent, Legas and Canvas. Canvass is a communication event, Ignite is an Entrepreneurial game, Luminous is social innovation, Legas is all about artificating our ideas and Cogent is an analytical game. In this fest various groups were formed like infrastructure, event, reception, sponsorship, cultural etc. I was in the cultural committee of our institute that is Sr’jana.
My Sr’jana team
As I am a member of our Sr’jana cultural committee of our institute, I had participated in group song. My team was led by Roystan My cultural committee had given variety of cultural events like MC was done by Rishith, Sneha, Joylene and Aysha, Swathi and team performed a welcome dance, retro dance by Vandya and Karthik, Bharatanatyam by Pallavi and Ramyashree, Mono act was performed by Venkatesh and Jagath and, even Joanna and team showed their talent through dancing. Anisha, Divya and Swathi had also sung remix song for all of us.

So I would like to tell that ETTIN is not just a competition for competitors to learn, even I got many things to learn as well as I got an opportunity to exhibit my hidden talents. So this fest gave a good opportunity to all my student friends to learn many things and to exhibit my talents. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me and My Thoughts!!

Polished mind and positive thinking has a huge impact on our life. We mostly tend to understand the little language around us inappro...