Monday 25 April 2016

My love towards ICE CREAM


Ice cream is a food which I am fond of eating. Ice cream derived from earlier iced cream, is a sweetened frozen food typically eaten as a snack or dessert. It is usually made from dairy products, such as milk and cream, and often combined with fruits or other ingredients and flavors. Every person in this world will have a thing which they love the most.  People are fond of items like ice cream, sweets, fruits, Chinese food, etc.

To tell about one among my favourite food, I love it most, I have it at least once in 15 days and it’s my ice-cream. I love ice-cream a lot. Sometimes I even spend lots of money or sometimes I waste time by travelling just to have an ice-cream. If my friend asks what treat I shall give, the first thing I tell is ice-cream. Ice-cream has become as a part of my life.
By having more ice-cream my health usually spoils but I still have it because love ice creams a lot.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Me and My Thoughts!!

Polished mind and positive thinking has a huge impact on our life. We mostly tend to understand the little language around us inappro...